Skip to main content
Empowering others to achieve long-term goals and positive results, boxing has changed the life of world-class personal trainer Nate Bower, who is on a mission of inspiring others to reach their ultimate fitness goals.
Increasing strength, speed, agility and cardiovascular health, boxing is a supercharged way of boosting overall health. While other sports are great, boxing, HIIT, and strength training benefits your body and brain, uncovering different combinations, powering multiple energy systems, creating an incredible sweat, and making us faster and more reactive. Nate Bower Elevated workouts will take your fitness, mental and physical strength to the next level. Everything you need is here!
Now YOU have the Essentials!
Get Elevated with the Workouts You Need and the Results You Want.
Fun and effective, this unique series of MP3 audio workouts can be enjoyed anywhere, anytime, without having to connect to the Internet. Through high-intensity heart-pumping interval training, you will push your limits with Savage HIIT, and gain fantastic results in workouts less than 30 minutes each.
Included with the Savage HIIT SERIES:
• 5 Savage HIIT Sessions (26 minutes each)
• Instructional PDF of all combos and exercises
• 5 Pre-session exercise tutorials demonstrating exercises/combinations in each round corresponding to MP3 files
• 5 timed voice recorded MP3 audio sessions
• Motivation and exercise cues for improved athletic performance
• Round bells and timers
• Over 40 exercises in total!
How it Works
Each workout has 4 rounds. Rounds 1 to 3 have 3 sets per round. Each set is 1 minute of maximum effort exercise, followed by 30 seconds of moderate exercise. There is no rest between sets.
There is 1 minute rest between rounds.
Round 4 (final round) is a Tabata round which has 8 x 20 seconds (maximum, effort) sets with 10 seconds of rest (no movement) between sets.
• 5 total workouts. Savage HIIT 1 to 5
• 4 rounds per workout
• 3 sets per round
• 1 minute hard 30 seconds moderate (rounds 1 to 3)
• The 4th round is a Tabata 8 x 20 seconds round
• 1 minute rest between rounds