Terrific for burning fat and boosting cardio, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) combines short and intense rounds of punching with lighter lower body work for one of the most effective workouts you will ever have.
Used by athletes to increase endurance, build lean muscle mass, and shed weight, Nate takes the guesswork out of how to use the heavy bag. Guiding you in easy to follow steps, HIIT workouts will have you seeing positive results in your physique, fitness levels and endurance, and boost your boxing skills.
Transform yourself from good to great with Nate’s Boxing Heavy Bag HIIT workouts.
Here is how it works:
• Each Heavy Bag HIIT workout is between 25 and 30 minutes long and 4 to 6 rounds
• Each round has multiple sets of high intensity combinations or exercise, followed by moderate exercise
• Combos are displayed during the sessions for peak performance and flow
• You have 1 minute rest between rounds, and not resting period between high intensity and moderate sets
• Full timer and bells are included for each round and workouts
Included in the set:
• 5 professionally edited Heavy Bag HIIT workouts, including all 6 MP3 audio files for offline training
• Detailed PDF program
• Heavy bag Punch Numbers Tutorial
• Two quality warm-ups
Now YOU have the Essentials!
Get Elevated with the Workouts You Need and the Results You Want.